Payment / Dispatch
1. Orders can be placed at "pauline.one e.k." as follows:
Through the website: www.handbagstars.com
*by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If a specific item is not available, "pauline.one e.k." shall alert the customer to the fact before accepting the order.
Delivery and delivery costs
1. Unless otherwise agreed, "pauline.one e.k." shall send the goods to the delivery address specified by the customer.
2. The customer will be charged separately for the packaging and delivery of the goods in accordance with the following schedule ("delivery costs").
Germany up to EUR 179,00 EUR 4,00
EU up to EUR 179,00 EUR 9,00
Rest of the world up to EUR 179,00 EUR 16,00
From EUR 179,00 Free delivery
3. Irrespective of the goods ordered and their quantity, the customer shall bear the cost of delivery as well as any additional costs that may arise if he or she chooses a type of delivery other than the standard delivery offered by "pauline.one e.k.".
4. As this does not qualify as a purchase of consumer goods (Article 474 (1) of the German Civil Code (BGB)), the risk passes to the customer upon handover of the goods to the carrier.
5. Any information provided regarding the time of dispatch or delivery of the goods is indicative and shall not be construed as binding or guaranteed information concerning the dispatch or delivery dates.
Rescinding the contract
1. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts, where the goods could not be handed over to the customer or the customer has failed to pick the goods up after being given adequate notice, "paulin.one ek" will be entitled to rescind the contract and refund any payments already collected. Any delivery costs are non-refundable and shall be borne by the customer.
1. If the goods can be returned by post, the customer is required to package the goods in a manner that protects the goods against typical transport risks.
Returns should be addressed to the following address:
pauline.one e.k., Paulinenstrasse 1, D-65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
1. The customer can pay by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, Paydirekt or on invoice (for business customers)
2. If the customer fails to pay within the payment period agreed in the contract or specified on the invoice after the payment becomes due or receipt of the invoice, the customer will be deemed to have fallen into arrears.
The customer will be charged reminder fees every time he or she falls into arrears and a reminder is issued.