1 "pauline.one e.k." collects customer data as part of contract processing and shall take all necessary measures to protect the personal data made available by the customer and to comply with the applicable German and European data protection laws and regulations at all times.
Declaration of General Data Protection
We welcome your visit to our online shop. Your privacy is of highest importance to us. Please read this text to understand how we treat and protect your personal data.
1. Hosting and Access Data
You may visit our web pages without giving any information on yourself. Whenever you visit a page, the web server stores automatically a server logfile record, which may contain the name of the page visited, your IP address, date and time of your visit, amount of data transferred and the name of the provider used for the connection. This record is used to document the access to the page.
All these data are used exclusively to assure the continuous operation of the web site and to improve our offer. According to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves for correct presentation of our offer in favour of our, after duefull consideration, legitimate interests. All access data will be deleted automatically seven days after your visit.
3rd Party Hosting Services
In the course of an order agreement, a 3rd party provides the services for the hosting and presentation of our website. All data recorded when accessing this site, or when filling in forms as desribed below, are processed on the servers of the 3rd party provider. Data processing on other servers is excluded, if not described otherwise below.
The 3rd party provider is located and registered whithin the European Union.
2. Data Recording and Processing for Contract Management and Customer Registration
Whenever, in the course of an order, getting into contact with us (e.g. by contact form or email) or when registering as a partner, you provide personal data to us at your discretion, we will store and process these data. Mandatory fields will be labelled as such, since we need this information to handle your contact request, to process your order or to create your partner account. Which data are collected can be seen in the particular forms. After completion for your order or when your partner account is terminated, we will make only restricted use of your data and, after expiration of terms as set by tax and other legislation, we will delete your data, should you not have explicitly agreed to a further usage of your data or we make use of our legal rights for a further usage of your data, which is legal by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration. Termination of your partner account is possible at any time, and may be requested by a notice to the contact given below or by a particular form within your partner account.
Email Advertising without Newsletter Subscription and Your Right of Refusal
If we record your email address in the context of a sale of a product or service, and you did not refuse, we reserve the right to send to you offers of products similar to the ones formerly bought by email from time to time according to § 7 Abs. 3 UWG. This is based on our legitimate right to advertise to our clients directly. You may refuse this use of your email address at any time, either by giving notice to the contact described below or by clicking a link in the newsletter with no further costs other than the data transfer charges at base tariffs.
Mail Advertising and Your Right of Refusal
In addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name and your postal adress for our own advertising, e.g. to send you offers and informations to our products by mail. This is based on our legitimate right to advertise to our clients directly according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
The functionality of our web pages may be restricted if you do not accept cookies.
As our client or visitor of these web pages you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO the right to get information about your personal data stored in our systems
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the correction or completion of your personal data stored in our systems
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to request the removal of your personal data stored in our systems, unless the further processing of data is necessary due to
- making use of the right of freedom of expression and information;
- comply with a legal requirement;
- because of public interest or
- to claim and defend a legal entitlement.
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the right to request the restricted processing of your personal data, if
- you claim your personal data stored in our systems are not correct,
- the processing of the data is illegal but you deny the removal of the data,
- we have no further need to use the data, however you do need the data to claim or defend legal entitlements or
- you have made use of your right of refusal according to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive a copy of the personal data provided to us in a structured, standardized machine-readbale format, or to request the transmission of this copy to any other party,
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain at any supervising authority. In general, you may address your complaint to the supervising authority of your regular residence, employer location or company residence.
For any questions on the collection, processing or usage of your personal data, for inquiries, corrections, blockage, removal of data as well as withdrawing of a former consent or refusal against a particular use of your data please address to us via the contact data provided in the 'About us' page of this site.
Right of Refusal
As far as we make use of your personal data as described above, based on our legitimate interests, you may refuse this processing of data effective immediately for the future. As far as the processing is for direct marketing purposes, you may make use of your right as described above at any time. If the processing occurs for other reasons, your right of refusal is limited to reasons related to your particular situation.
After you have made use of your right of refusal, we shall cease to use your personal data for these purpose, unless we are able to prove other reasonable causes for the processing, which outweight your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the further processing is deemed necessary to claim or defend legal entitlements.
This does not apply, if the processing is for direct marketing. In this case we shall cease to use your personal data.
Translation provided by vanWittlaer GmbH based on the original German version of:
Datenschutzerklärung erstellt mit dem Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in Kooperation mit Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.